“The Changing Engineering & Construction Market”
March 18-19, 2013 ∙ Paris, France
Feed your mind and enjoy springtime in Paris! Come join us at the Inaugural Rice Global E&C Forum International Conference and hear from prominent and Important Engineering & Construction Industry speakers address the current climate!
The registration rate is $800 USD / €600. Online registration has been extended and is now open through March 15, 2013. Registration includes the evening reception and dinner banquet on Monday, March 18 as well as daylong program on Tuesday, March 19.
Hear from challenging and provocative world class speakers such as:
Yves-Louis Darricarrère, President, Exploration & Production, Total
- Loïc des Déserts, Chairman & CEO, Doris Engineering
- Dr. Michael Economides, Prof. of Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering, University of Houston
- Arnt Knudsen, Senior Vice President, Technology & Business Development Concrete Solutions, Kvaerner
- Gordon McManus, Senior Analyst, Wood Mackenzie
- Mark Peters, Vice President, Pennwell Publishing
- Thierry Pilenko, Chairman & CEO, Technip
- Umberto Vergine, CEO, Saipem S.p.A.
- Tevin Vongvanich, President & CEO, PTT Exploration and Production PCL
Forum Banquet Dinner and Reception
On Monday Evening, March 18 for industry executives to meet, discuss and get together. Our banquet dinner speaker will be…
Ambassador Edward P. Djerejian
Founding Director, James A. Baker III Institute for Public Policy
Hotel Pullman Paris La Defense
11 Avenue de l’Arche
PARIS LA Defense 6 CEDEX
92081 PARIS LA DEFENSE
We are offering exclusive sponsorship opportunities at the 2013 International Conference as a way of reducing our costs and providing recognition to those who chose to participate. If you are interested in these opportunities, please contact us at email@example.com. Click here for more information.