2013 International Conference – Paris, France

“The Changing Engineering & Construction Market”
March 18-19, 2013 a?i?? Paris, France

Feed your mind and enjoy springtime in Paris!Ai?? Come join us at the Inaugural Rice Global E&C Forum International Conference and hear from prominent and Important Engineering & Construction Industry speakers address the current climate!

2013 International Conference Brochure

The registration rate is $800 USD / ai??i??600. Online registration has been extended and is now open through March 15, 2013. Registration includes the evening reception and dinner banquet on Monday, March 18 as well as daylong program on Tuesday, March 19.

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Ai??Ai?? Hear from challenging and provocative world class speakers such as:

• Yves-Louis DarricarrA?re, President, Exploration & Production, Total
  • LoA?c des DAi??serts, Chairman & CEO, Doris Engineering
  • Dr. Michael Economides, Prof. of Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering, University of Houston
  • Arnt Knudsen, Senior Vice President, Technology & Business Development Concrete Solutions, Kvaerner
  • Gordon McManus, Senior Analyst, Wood Mackenzie
  • Mark Peters, Vice President, Pennwell Publishing
  • Thierry Pilenko, Chairman & CEO, Technip
  • Umberto Vergine, CEO, Saipem S.p.A.
  • Tevin Vongvanich, President & CEO, PTT Exploration and Production PCL

To view the International Conference AGENDA, click here. Speaker biographies can be found here.

Forum Banquet Dinner and Reception
On Monday Evening, March 18 for industry executives to meet, discuss and get together. Our banquet dinner speaker will be…

Ai??

Ambassador Edward P. Djerejian

Founding Director, James A. Baker III Institute for Public Policy

Hotel Accommodations:

CONFERENCE HOTEL

Hotel Pullman Paris La Defense
11 Avenue de lai??i??Arche
PARIS LA Defense 6 CEDEX
92081 PARIS LA DEFENSE

More information on hotel accommodations >>

Sponsorship Opportunities:

We are offering exclusive sponsorship opportunities at the 2013 International Conference as a way of reducing our costs and providing recognition to those who chose to participate. If you are interested in these opportunities, please contact us at globalforum@rice.edu. Click here for more information.