The Rice Global E&C Forum (RGF) invites companies and individuals engaged in the engineering and construction business to consider becoming a member of our group.
Integrated E&C companies may join the RGF as Contractor Members, while E&C industry vendors, suppliers and consultants may join as Associate Members.
During 2017, the membership dues for Contractor Members are $3,500 and for Associate Members, $1,000. Each level of membership is accorded certain limited rights and benefits. Our membership year runs January 1 to December 31. Each November we begin our membership campaign.
Contractor Members’ Rights & Benefits
Each Contractor Member may place a designated representative on the RGF Board of Directors during the year of membership. Board members are expected to help provide leadership for the RGF by serving on committees, as RGF officers, and by participating in group decision-making.
In addition, each Contractor Member receives:
- Recognition on the Forum website with a link to the Contractor Member’s website.
- Recognition of the Contractor Member at the Annual Forum and at RGF roundtable luncheons.
- Four Free Tickets to the one-day Annual Forum held each Fall.
Associate Members’ Rights & Benefits
Associate Members may attend meetings of the RGF board of directors and may participate in group discussions, but are not allowed to vote on group decisions.
In addition, each Associate Member receives:
- Recognition on the Forum website with a link to Associate Member’s website.
- Recognition of the Associate Member at the Annual Forum and at RGF roundtable luncheons.
- One Free Ticket to the one-day Annual Forum to be held each Fall.
To become a Contractor Member or Associate Member of the RGF, or for more information, please contact RGF Membership Chairperson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are the two membership levels again:
|2017 Contractor Membership is $3,500.00.||
2017 Associate Membership is $1,000.00.
* for Vendors/Consultants/Supply companies